Jen and Ben

Micah and Angie

I asked Micah to share what the Young Life community has been for him, as a leader.
"Besides my family, Young Life has played the biggest role in developing me as a Christian. Even though I was involved with Young Life as a high school student, it wasn't until I came to college and became a Young Life leader that I really started to see what real authentic Christian community looked like. My life has been forever changed by Jesus Christ and through the community of believers I have as friends in Young Life. Most people are lucky if they have one or two good friends to lean on. There is no question that I have ten to fifteen great friends that I could tell anything too. That is something that is a rarity these days. I owe my life to Jesus Christ for giving me life to the full like he promised. My Young Life community is just one example of the gifts he has given me in my life!"
Grace and Peace,
Kaitlin

No comments:
Post a Comment