I went to Morton Middle School where I started going to club and went to WYLDLIFE CAMP to SOUTHWIND when I was in 7th grade! Southwind is in Florida.

I went to Tates Creek High School where I went to Young Life camp as a Freshman, Junior and Senior. All three were very different experiences!
Freshman year we went to WINDY GAP$ in North Carolina!

Junior year we went to SHARPTOP COVE in Georgia! This is where I gave my life to Christ.


Senior year we went to CASTAWAY in Minnesota!


Senior year I also went to ROCKBRIDGE LEADER WEEKEND with leaders from Lexington and Northern Kentucky as well as some other areas. Rockbridge is in Virginia.

I also did WORK CREW at TIMBERWOLF LAKE in Michigan! While I was there all the middle schools from Lexington were there for Wyld Life camp!


Now I do College Life at UK and I have met some really awesome students who love Jesus because of Young Life as well.
I got placed as a leader in March at MORTON MIDDLE SCHOOL!

with LOVE,
Aarika

No comments:
Post a Comment